Tuesday, December 18, 2007

What have i done?

I keep hearing about blogs, a lot of my friends have one, I used to write in a journal but it has been a while. I started a myspace page, I have a website/blog about my daughter, and here I am starting another one for me! What am I thinking? It's not like I really have a lot of extra time to just play around on the internet. But, I sure do love writing and I sure do miss having a journal, I need an outlet. So, this will be that. My outlet. I don't even really care if anyone knows about this, but it will be fun for me. I guess that is the point, right? Well, I need to watch the season finale for Biggest Loser, get motivated to get off my fat ass and do something, and then get some shut eye before I head to work (which I LOVE...and will be talked about in the future) tomorrow morning!

No comments: