Well, I always wonder how long I have to not visit/post anything before this blog disappears or I forget all my log in information... but here it still is. I still don't really know what I am doing or how to make this pretty and fun... guess I will work on that part later.
My! how so much has happened since my last post. Not even sure how to begin, again. I am sure I will get there...in time.
I am back because I was reading a blog that I followed for a while now and have been very enouraged and inspired by the story and the testament of faith exhibited. Everytime I read it I am inspired to be a better person and Christian.
So, my goal is to have a place to document my journey- I don't really care if anyone reads this I just need a place to go that isn't facebook or email, etc.
I am amazed how people who go through so much heartache and obstacles can have such a strong faith and truly live out their faith. Such an inspiration. Such a great reminder that I am blessed beyond measure and I have to choose daily, often even hourly or momentarliy, my attitude and my goal and stick to it. So, I strive to do that now and for the rest of the week, choose to see the good, remember and focus on the positive and love my Lord with all my heart-- no matter what.
Blessings abound in my life. Avery. Andy. Family. Friends. Work. Abilities. Stuff. I am SO blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment