Monday, May 5, 2008

Can't sleep

Well, I forgot about this little blog and since I have been up since 2:30 a.m. I have had a lot of time to play on the internet, etc. and I came across it...

So, a lot has changed since I last wrote in Dec. To go way back, the holidays were wonderful and Avery turned 3 in Feb and that was a lot of fun. She is doing great! I have recently been promoted at work and am transitioning into that position (Support Services Manager) and I am sure that it will be a little while until I am fully in my new role. I am very flattered and excited about this opportunity.

I know that a lot of other stuff has happened, but since I have been up for so long and am about to get ready for work that is all I can think of and have time for!

1 comment:

The Potts Family said...

yea - I've been waiting for you to post again!!! Welcome back to the world of blogging.